Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think of the name...

Roman? (For a boy). I love it! I think it's young and adorable but mature and handsome at the same time.
    Let me know what you think!
    Anja Evangeline.
    Roman Evander.

I'm not a fan, sorry. It just seems too grown-up, masculine, etc., to me. It feels a bit pretentious, although I can't really say why--it's just an impression I have. I LOVE the similar Rowan, though, and I like Ronan, too, which is similar to them both.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

I don't mind it, but I don't like it all that much either. I prefer Ronan. Or, Rowan is nice as well.

Love, love, love Roman...my cousin named her son that in 2010. I think Rowan is becoming too popular for boys and girls (at least where I live).

LOVE...Greatly prefer the strong name Roman to kiddish Rowan...I just feel Roman will age better. It makes me think of Nicki Manage though...and Roman Hands...so it isn't without a few weird associations, but I still love it!