Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm not real keen on any of the ones from your list (though Lucia Catherine would be lovely), but these popped into my head and I think they're quite nice:

Lucia Marin/Maren
    Lucia Madeleine
    Lucia Elowen
    Lucia Wren - personal favourite

I'm not drawn to any of your choices but am on board your 'en' ending.
    Of the suggestions so far, I like Lucia Elowen.
    Maybe Lucia Emmelyn
    Lucia Maylin

I considered Lucia Paige for our youngest daughter. Lucia Celeste is another option I loved a lot.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncy Baby Boy: Tristan LeMarque * Ambrose Galahad
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele

I love lucia and I had the same problem. I ended up choosing lucia teresa for family reasons. From your list I like lucia kathryn. But I too prefer it spelled katherine. I also like the idea of katherine lucia you would get the meaning of pure light. Good luck.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

My favorite Lucia combo is Lucia Clementine. I like an earlier suggestion of Lucia Bronwen as well.