Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Classy quirky names?

Hi, everyone. I'm expecting a baby girl in three months but haven't chosen a name yet. It's getting down to crunch time, so I really need some advice. I imagine her to be a quirky little cutie because that's the way her parents are(: I think she'll be a funny, sweet girl, and since her father and I are really artistic, we'll open her up to music and art as early as possible. I want her to be a dreamer, and for her to chase her dreams. We're also a household of readers. Our favorites are the classics, like 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'Wuthering Heights'. I like beautiful classy names like Alice and Cassandra- I love vintage!- but my husband likes quirky names, like Sky and Rain. We don't plan on giving her a middle name, so her full name would be ______ Rose. I like the name Cecilia, but I want some more ideas. Any suggestions? Nothing too 'hippy' please(:
    Our other kids names are Oliver, Delia, Siri, and Micah (pronounced MEE-KAH).

I love Cecilia as a name but think it may be too close to Delia, so I'd probably go with something else-- maybe Cecily instead?

Here are some suggestions that I think would work well with Oliver, Delia, Siri, and Micah:

Althea
    Amity
    Athena
    Avis
    Blythe
    Gratia
    Harmony
    Ida
    Ione
    Iris
    Juno
    Lila
    Liza
    Lucia
    Persis
    Phoebe
    Thais
    Thisbe
    Verity
    Xanthe
    Xena
    Xenia

If you like Cecila, what about Cecily or Cicely?
    Maple Violet and Penelope Wren