Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Would you believe me if I told you that I never buy anything new from a store, ever, and that my 5 year old son is still always dressed in spectacular brandname clothes? Yup, I buy everything second hand, I refuse to spend that much money on something he will soon outgrow or maybe even destroy the way little boys do. I'm big on going to garage sales. Over the years I've gotten really good at it (there is skill involved if you want to find the really good stuff). Charity thrift stores are awesome though it can be harder to find really good stuff, but I've gotten lucky many times! Consignment stores are a bit more pricey, but I end up paying about the same or less than for a similar item at Walmart but far superior quality, just because some kid wore it maybe once if at all. Our area also has a local mom buy/swap page on facebook and I've found great stuff there too. I have a baby girl due in August and her wardrobe is already complete for the next 2 years. Not a single item is new but she will look like a celebrity baby believe me! I am picky about my kid's clothes and I like having lots of clothes for them. This way I get to do that.
    Mommy to Quinton Vladimir and Maeve Elisabeth

Current favourites: Pearl, Ruby, Cecilia/Cecily, Demetria, Emmeline, Elizabeth/Eliza, Beatrix, Evangeline, May/Maeve, Mia, Bella, Annabelle, Maria, Phoebe, Jemima, Jamila, Maisie, Sanna, Mercy, Aviva, Avalon
    Quinton, Kingston, Elijah, Jonah, Ezekiel, Sebastian, Cooper, Zebedee, Malachi, Linus, Titus, Fergus, Finnian

I like this one store called Crazy 8... Carter's is cute, too, and so is Gymboree and Old Navy. I'm about as big of a garage sale junkie as there is, so a lot of my kids clothing is the nicest stuff i can find at a garage sale
    Mother of Avalon Jude and Keziah Lin

Girls: Mila, Poppy, Auria, Mavis, Junia, Allara, Anastasia, and Rhys
    Boys: Asher, Hudson, Carter and Bryce

I don't have any children yet but I do buy clothes for my little cousins off etsy. You can find some really lovely, handmade clothes and accesories there and shipping isn't too bad either.
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

Good Morning!

Congratulations for you becoming a mom. It is a wonderful experience. Now, I Have a little boy, that is 11m and I recently found out this site, https://www.vivelafete.com/boys.html
    Did't know much about it, a friend told me that it was classical clothing but I just bought a small beautiful shortall for my kid and he looks gorgeous.

Good Luck with the shopping and Big happy day too.

LW

Quote Originally Posted by maddie17 View Post
    I was wondering where you mommies buy your kid's clothing. I am gonna be a mom to 3 in less than 4 months, and I want to know what brands and stores make cute clothes!
    I already have shopped a bit at Gap & Old Navy, but it would be nice to know some more stores please! My kids are age 0-2, all suggestions are appreciated!!

* Sorry for any typos, this was typed on my blackberry :P

Mostly I purchase all clothes for my kids from on-line stores and local stores. Apart from a few stores no other store offers designer clothes for kids. I always want uniqueness in my kids clothes but I don't get any variation in these stores. Sewing is a better alternative if anyone wants different clothes. Sadly I don't know hoe to sew, even I don't have time for that.