Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Hmmm,,, Well I'm Madeline (maddie). My mom loved Evelyn too, but my dad wasn't much of a fan of Evelyn, he rathered Heather or Jennifer. They both agreed on Madeline when my half sister, Charlotte mentioned it. Char was only 7 at the time. My brother, Nick has a different dad than me. But if they called me Evelyn, I would have gone by Evie, if I was Heather I would have went with Hattie maybe, and for Jennifer I would choose Jennie!

I was going to be Davina (!!!) as was born on St David's Day but up until then I was apparently planned as a Louise. Then they picked Virginia (I go by Ginny) at the 11th hour. I spent most of my childhood wanting a 'normal' name like Louise but now I love Ginny/Virginia.

My elder sister is Victoria and it was a nightmare having the same initial so I kinda had to switch to Ginny.
    Mama to the awesome Milo Edward.

If I were a boy, I'd be Thomas Edward. If I were born when I was supossed to be, I'd be Holly (I was due on Christmas Day). I was also almost Emma, but my parents didn't like how popular it was.
    Non-mommy berry, but author of Trissa Wynn, Rigby Emerson, Colette, Noa, Roscoe, and Lilith

My mom wanted to name me Diamond, my dad vetoed and offered Diana instead and that's how I got my name!
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

I was going to be Emily or Emmett. My father insisted on a K name and I became Kathryn, but have always been called Kate. I'm very thankful I'm Kate and not Emily