Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I also used to work with children and came across some unusual ones - Libbra-Joseph, Christabella, Kal-el, Thyliesson, Sahdia, and LaAnda are the ones that stick out in my mind.
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks

Gineth. Family friend who is in his late 50's.
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Oh, how could I forget? An old coworker named his daughter Atari (supposedly something to do with his wife's Vietnamese heritage, but I'm not buying it - he's a game nerd ). Another coworker more recently named his daughter Alex@beth (with an a not an @). I wish I could remember Lexi's two middle names, I believe they are also unusual.
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

The most unusual one I know is eggles it is a boys name and then juris (you riss).

I just found Aurel as a French man's name in a new cookbook (interesting place to mine for names, but of course I was). I liked the look of it so much that I did a bit of research on it and found it's apparently more common in Hungary, Romania and the Slovak countries than in France, but it's very unusual here.
    I also saw Godfrid in a youth concert program recently. His last name also looked Scandinavian, so Godfrid may not be strange in his family, but it seemed unique on an American first-grader.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet