Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I dislike Charlotte, Mary, Olivia, Ruby, Sarah, and Stella. I also dislike Caleb, Hugh, and Nathan.

I don't understand why Clementine and Florence get so much board love. I really, REALLY dislike Clementine especially, the "Clem" sounds like "phlegm" to me, and Florence has the nickname "Flo", which, you know.

I actually like the look and sound of Harper, but I dislike all of its associations, (TKAM was a good book, but it wasn't the best thing thing I've ever read, and I'm tired of the Beckhams). If I could name my daughter without everyone thinking she was named after them I'd go with it.

I also dislike Adelaide. All I can think of is the song "Adalae" by the Pink Spiders every time I see it.

Thought of two others. Lula and Abraham. I just don't see the appeal...

I do happen to like Lulu, Lola, and Bram, though...
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace + Caleb Elias Joseph + Arianne Eleanor Daisy + Everett Joshua Charles + Olivia Wren Camille
    Grant Frédéric Conrad + Violet Emilia Mary + Casper Nathaniel Eden + Grace Odilia Lily + Samuel Gaspard John

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey! havengermany.blogspot.com
    Chapter 1 is up! And an author's note! (Alas, don't get too excited.)

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    Katniss. Can't stand it. It's not unique or unusual, not by a long shot. Not next to Katherine, Katya, Doris, Agnes, Iris, Frances, Katrina, and the heaps of names that share its beginning (Kat) or end (the 'iss' sound.)
    ♒ Amber ♒ 18 ♒ UK ♒ will translate names into Russian ♒
    RoxanaMarilynSabineAgnessaMelaniaGeorgetteRosaline
    Ruslan Victor Myron Roman Sylvan Vincent Lucien