Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I dislike Charlotte, Mary, Olivia, Ruby, Sarah, and Stella. I also dislike Caleb, Hugh, and Nathan.

I don't understand why Clementine and Florence get so much board love. I really, REALLY dislike Clementine especially, the "Clem" sounds like "phlegm" to me, and Florence has the nickname "Flo", which, you know.

I actually like the look and sound of Harper, but I dislike all of its associations, (TKAM was a good book, but it wasn't the best thing thing I've ever read, and I'm tired of the Beckhams). If I could name my daughter without everyone thinking she was named after them I'd go with it.

I also dislike Adelaide. All I can think of is the song "Adalae" by the Pink Spiders every time I see it.

Thought of two others. Lula and Abraham. I just don't see the appeal...

I do happen to like Lulu, Lola, and Bram, though...
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    Katniss. Can't stand it. It's not unique or unusual, not by a long shot. Not next to Katherine, Katya, Doris, Agnes, Iris, Frances, Katrina, and the heaps of names that share its beginning (Kat) or end (the 'iss' sound.)
    Delilah CelesteAveline Ruth Winter FaySilas Alaric Fabian Seth Lucian Ezra

Archetypal name-obsessed teenager here. Avatar is the blue knight from Castle Crashers, a game produced by The Behemoth. Credit goes to their artist/s.