Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Middle names?

Middle names?

My boyfriend and I, though a while off from kids, love to talk names. We have both fallen in love with Winter. We love the flow of Winter Grace, but I feel like Grace comes off as a filler middle name, even though I really like it. Any other thoughts for names that flow great with Winter?
    Girls- Winter, Eden, Colette, River, Charlotte.
    Boys- Atticus, Eliot, Milo, Gideon, Malcolm.

I like Grace. I know it's often considered a "filler", but I say if you like it, use it! Here's some other single-syllable ideas for a similar flow:

Winter Claire
    Winter Faye
    Winter Flor
    Winter Jane
    Winter Jill
    Winter Pearl

I hope this helps.

Winter Fern is pretty, but sounds slightly like a character from a book/ type of flower, although if you like Grace why not just have it as a middle name regardless of it sounding like a filler? (most one syllable middle names do.)

I can assure you that when you have a baby wriggling in your belly the names on your list will probably change anyway, as you'll be imagining what it looks like and the names will become 3D as opposed to just being a list of 2D pretend 'character' names.

The style of names i liked when i was younger have become way too over used nowadays (Tyler, Teagan, Findlay ) Although they were 'unique at the time' you may find when you ARE expecting that the babies and toddlers surrounding you are all called variations of the names you liked and then you might want to break away from the 'most popular' list again with something like Aphrodite or Balthazaar
    But I digress, Winter is lovely, Nature names in general are lovely, some suggestions from me
    Winter Rose
    Winter Sage
    Winter Bird
    Winter Fawn
    Winter Raine
    Winter Reed
    Winter Sonnet
    Winter Honey
    Winter Star

Hope to have inspired xx
    Last edited by swabyla; March 14th, 2012 at 07:10 AM.

I am really liking Winter lately (and light, Win- names in general). Grace does feel like a filler in the middle, but if you like it and want to use it, I say go for it. Winter Grace is lovely.

Other ideas:

Winter Charlotte
    Winter Blythe
    Winter Isobel
    Winter Emilie
    Winter Chloe
    Winter Jessamy