Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How's it goin?

How's it goin?

Hey. I'm not a "momberry" but I hope a Dad is welcome too. I'm in Dublin and I have 3 children, names in my signature, and after helping my sibs and friends with their children, I decided I had a knack for names. My brother is having his 3rd, a girl, and needs help, and I was looking for names when I found this site. Thought I'd join up!

So, I want to hear about you guys too. How's it goin? How's the form? Where you from? What're your names and childrens? Things like that.

Cheers!

Jonothon
    Da to Julianna Piper, Zane Ronan, Aisling Evania, Lysander Tristan and a little surprise sometimes in April

Welcome to Nameberry

Its great to see more Irish members, there aren't many here! I'm from Cork, Clonakilty to be precise
    My name is Lucy, I'm 23, married and I have 2 daughters, Elena and Violet. Just finished my degree in May.

Hope you like it here
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.

Thanks for the welcome. Elena and Violet are good names, and I like Elena specially. You're all the way on the south shore huh? 'Bout 3 hours away.
    What's your degree in?
    Da to Julianna Piper, Zane Ronan, Aisling Evania, Lysander Tristan and a little surprise sometimes in April

Haven't seen any dad's on here. Welcome! I'm Anamarie. My husband and I are expecting our second child, a boy in August. We have a daughter named, Siri. She is almost 5! We have been busy here in Iowa with work and Siri's activities.

I'm sure there's other dads around but with all these ladies around, they might be hiding.
    Siri's one I've never heard before, cute!