Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    My first name love was Martha for a girl when I was very little. Back in high school I really loved Emma, Claire and Luke.
    Hopeful future mom to two

Alexandra & __________

Isaac & ____________

when I was 7 my best friend and I played a game where we named our future children. I don't know how I came up with my choices, but I loved them! First of all, I wanted six kids. To be named the following:

Matthew Garrett
    Gretchen Lee
    Elliott Demetri
    Twins: Bella Camryn & Naomi Dakota
    Cole Robert
    I love Elliott & like Cole and Bella a lot. Matthew and Robert are nice. Gretchen & Naomi are okay. Garrett, Lee, Camryn, & Dakota I hate.

forgot Demetri. Do NOT know how I came up with that one. Nuetral about it I guess.

As shameful as it is to say at one point I did like the name Nevaeh, but as I got older I realized that it was just tacky. I also liked Deianira because when I was younger I was obsessed with the TV Shows Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and Xena: Warrior Princess as well as anything Greek mythology related. But there are at least 3 names from both those shows that are in my top 10 list still. Because they sound pretty and I personally don't think they are that obscure.
    Just a 20 something year old obsessed with names.

Auntie to Logan Michael <3

Favs as of April 2014:
    Girl Names: Isla, Chloe, Elliot, Savannah, Daphne
    Boy Names: Wyatt, Tristan, Greyson, Spencer, Gavin

When I was little (4-7 or 8 years old) I liked:
    Rapunzel
    Zoey
    Elizabeth
    Chloe
    Aurora
    Rose
    Belle
    Jasmine
    Yasmine
    Taylor
    Jennifer
    Maria
    Michelle

When I was 4-6 years old I wished my name was Rapunzel! Lol I would hate that now since I'm in 7th grade. When I was about 7-9 I wanted it to be Jennifer or Michelle. (Michelle is my middle name already though.)