Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Evangeline & Rebecca are two I remember. I liked them just cause.
    I liked Alexandra, Ariel, Melody, Eric because of people/characters.
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

Bridget
    Sophie
    Kesleigh
    Elisha nn Ellie
    Callie
    Tacey
    Tessa
    Tabitha
    Lucy

Those are the ones I can remember. Kind of an eclectic mix. Most of these were my dolls' names at one point or another. I still like a few of them, but would never use them on a child due to popularity (Sophie, Ellie).
    Name-obsessed future veterinarian who currently only has babies of the feline variety (Sedona, Loki, Oliver, and Penelope). Enjoys doting upon her much younger cousins: Alexandra Michal, Jordan Liam, Evan Jacob, Rachel Mikayla, Aurora Estelle, and the newest addition Charlotte Ann (4/8/13).

It seems like everybody else has always been interested in names, but I guess that wasn't the case for me. When I was little, I wanted to be named Kiki with a passion. For years, until I moved onto Dee-Dee. Not kidding, that was it. And the only reason I wanted to be named Dee-Dee was because it was my favorite character from Dexter's Laboratory. You wouldn't have known that I would go on to be obsessed with names at all

I used to love popular names like Madison, Natasha, Emily, etc. But I also loved inventing names. I wrote stories all the time and loved just randomly inventing characters named Niana, Kyora, Nahlina, Maturi, etc. A little out there, but in my head I always thought they sounded African and of course I was obsessed with the Lion King! lol
    Luna

My favorite name when I was little was Rebecca. I just loved the way it trips off the tongue.
    My girls: Grace Patricia "Gracie Pat" & Eloise Martha "Elsie Mae"
    If we had a baby today: Moira Jane OR Desmond Walter
    Guys: Julian, Amos, Tobias, August, Silas
    Dolls: Iris, Hazel, Flora, Margo, Agnes

http://modernmonikers.wordpress.com