Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Ultrasound!

Ultrasound!

Yesterday was my 4 month check up and we got to find out the gender. It's a boy! This helps us narrow down our names for our second child. My Dh and I are planning on telling my family and friends on FB but were not sure how, yet. We gave already told our parents and our daughter, Siri. We are so excited to have this little boy!

Now it's time to shop! any ideas how to tell family and friends?

Congratulations on your baby boy! Glad your ultrasound went well. Wishing you health and happiness for the remainder of your pregnancy

A fiend had a gender reveal party, which I think is a fabulous idea. Basically, she made a batch of cupcakes, enough for each guest to have one each. She filled the cupcakes with pink colouring (as she was having a girl, you could use blue). She served each of her guests a cupcake and told them to take a bite to find out the gender. All her guests took a bite at the same time, and the gender was revealed!

I thought it was a really nice, sweet idea! Good luck telling your family and friends
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.

http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...RE-AND-SMILING!

It appears you have many, many families--the one mentioned in the link above being just one example.

It does seem like a lot of people write in under false pretenses. Why, though? I do understand wanting attention, I really do, but maybe there are more honest, and ultimately more satisfying, ways to get it?

I don't even know what to say any more. This has been about the 3rd person this weekend to have been found to have multiple families..I hope these accounts get banned.
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.

This is an old account. My sister-in laws and their friends have used this account since 2009. They recommended it to me and said I could just use theirs. I'm sorry that you think I am a fake. But I'm a real mother of a beautiful girl and happily pregnant.