Names Searched Right Now:
Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
    Bay Area
    I saw a little girl last week. She was about 5 and wearing her cheer squad shirt. Her name was printed on the back. Her name was TRYNCELEIGH. I still can't get over it!
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Peightyn Alaiah

Axl Clyde

Harley Davidson (First and last name)

Phoeenyxx Terabithia

Damian and Reagan (Twins, they were named after the kids in The Omen and The Exorcist)

I'm using spaces for their own privacy...

I know a H e a v e n - L e e (teen mum) and she asked her friend to name her daughter. She called her N e v a e h - L e e -_-

I also know a sibset (youngest to oldest) Aaron, Flo, Judah, all ok until the oldest (teen) daughter.... A i o l i. Like the salad dressing.
    Jude, blackbird.

Teddy * Alma * Marian * Frances * Amra * Donovan

I forgot to add that I also know a Heavenly Grace and a September August. I once saw Frankie Frank on a graduation announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by *peach* View Post
    A sibset at a school I taught at had Aqua (boy), Snow (girl) & River (boy) - which I wouldn't normally have a problem with but their last name was L0ve.
    Several of my family that live a town close to mine, know a man named Justin Love. His son is Lostin! And I have a cousin named Skeeter...that is on his birth certificate. he's in his late thirties now, but many years ago he asked his dad what his real name was!!!