Names Searched Right Now:
Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bluejuniper View Post
    Oh yes! or even Cadence. My daughters middle name is Cadence, we chose is because of it's musical connections as my husband is a musician.
    They have a brother but I can't remember his name (must not be something related to music) but I'm intrigued now, time for some Facebook stalking, haha
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by amenspanglish View Post
    January and daughter Sunday! That actually is kinda cute. Anjett... Wow. But the last two are the best! When I saw Cuilynne I thought it was a kreativ spelling for Cullen (as in Edward) but when I read the pronunciation I almost choked on my breakfast. And Zeiarrayyiah .. Wow.

I met a girl named Ryanne pronounced Ryan. At least they tried to girlify it and it worked for her. I met her in college, but I can only imagine what it must have been like in Elementary school in our generation when there were like 2 Ryans in every class.
    I just had to laugh a little about how you wrote "creative" because "kreativ" is actually the German word for "creative" Some names mentioned here are just wrong, most of them actually.

Louchia. I am not even kidding. She wanted to honor a Lou and make sure Lucia was pronounced Lu-chee-ah. I didn't even know what to say.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I have heard of him and his children's names. I think they are way too sweet. I believe some parents forget that their children will grow up one day.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Quote Originally Posted by jessicalucy View Post
    In the UK, one of our most famous chefs is Jamie Oliver. If you didn't know, his children have the most sickly sweet names!

The girls are:
    ~ Poppy Honey Rosie
    ~ Petal Blossom Rainbow
    ~ Daisy Boo Pamela

And the boy:
    ~ Buddy Bear Maurice
    I have heard of him and his children's names. Ugh! I find them way too sweet. I think some parents forget that their children will become adults one day.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett