Names Searched Right Now:
Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
    My friend named her baby, Dorothy. We all hated it. I also cringe every time I hear someone name their called Neveah. Blech. Also, not a fan of creative spelling. My friend named her daughter Alyvia, why not stick with Olivia? I feel bad for kids who parents can't spell!!

I was just reading through the previous posts and saw a few people know twins/sisters named Melody and Harmony. I also know sisters named Melody and Harmony! I have always wondered what their parents would have named a 3rd daughter.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    My little cousins have a friend named Jazzmyn. She's a precious little girl, but I despise the spelling of her name. It's just... tacky.
    I also know someone who named their child Jazmyn Sapphire, and had much the same reaction. Jasmine is so pretty, but I struggle with the Jazmyn spelling. And I also like Sapphire, but together it just seems too much.

Quote Originally Posted by jazz1509 View Post
    I was just reading through the previous posts and saw a few people know twins/sisters named Melody and Harmony. I also know sisters named Melody and Harmony! I have always wondered what their parents would have named a 3rd daughter.
    Lyric or Rhythm?

Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    Right now, that's my reaction whenever I meet a person named Hannah or Emily, or any other super-common name. Why, with the amazing amount of names available, would you name a child THAT? I have three Hannahs, two Annas, and two Emilys in one class. Poor dears!

Yes! I mean, it's not like I'm planning to name my kids anything super original, and I do like the classics, but c'mon...