Names Searched Right Now:
Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
    I was just reading through the previous posts and saw a few people know twins/sisters named Melody and Harmony. I also know sisters named Melody and Harmony! I have always wondered what their parents would have named a 3rd daughter.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    My little cousins have a friend named Jazzmyn. She's a precious little girl, but I despise the spelling of her name. It's just... tacky.
    I also know someone who named their child Jazmyn Sapphire, and had much the same reaction. Jasmine is so pretty, but I struggle with the Jazmyn spelling. And I also like Sapphire, but together it just seems too much.

Quote Originally Posted by jazz1509 View Post
    I was just reading through the previous posts and saw a few people know twins/sisters named Melody and Harmony. I also know sisters named Melody and Harmony! I have always wondered what their parents would have named a 3rd daughter.
    Lyric or Rhythm?

Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    Right now, that's my reaction whenever I meet a person named Hannah or Emily, or any other super-common name. Why, with the amazing amount of names available, would you name a child THAT? I have three Hannahs, two Annas, and two Emilys in one class. Poor dears!

Yes! I mean, it's not like I'm planning to name my kids anything super original, and I do like the classics, but c'mon...

Quote Originally Posted by bluejuniper View Post
    Oh yes! or even Cadence. My daughters middle name is Cadence, we chose is because of it's musical connections as my husband is a musician.
    They have a brother but I can't remember his name (must not be something related to music) but I'm intrigued now, time for some Facebook stalking, haha
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl