Names Searched Right Now:
Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
    My little cousins have a friend named Jazzmyn. She's a precious little girl, but I despise the spelling of her name. It's just... tacky. What made it worse is when I found out that her brother's name is Caleb. Jazzmyn and Caleb make zero sense as siblings. Jasmine and Caleb would have worked though!
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James Alexander
    ♀ | Jane Anne Helen Caroline Phoebe Georgia Gwen Sylvie

My mom told me that when she was teaching, there was a kid whose parents tried to register him for school, called Toothpaste. Apparently, the school refused to register him under that name.

I've had such a good laugh reading this thread!!

I have three facebook friends with baby girls named Payton/Peyton/Paidyn. Just not my favorite.

I also know an unfortunate little girl named Fallon, which I know is a legitimate name, but I really dislike it. I think it sounds so masculine. Like Talon or Felon. Ick.

My friend named her baby, Dorothy. We all hated it. I also cringe every time I hear someone name their called Neveah. Blech. Also, not a fan of creative spelling. My friend named her daughter Alyvia, why not stick with Olivia? I feel bad for kids who parents can't spell!!