Names Searched Right Now:
Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    My husband's cousin's name is Kolon Steinke, I went to high school with a guy named Kent Barritt, there are more that I'm forgetting... But those two are the most unfortunate
    ~Marilyn~ mama of Colten James, Chase Michael, and Wyatt Daniel born 05/16/2013!
    currently loving :

Taylr
    Vanity (f) and Dasani (m)
    Emma Leah (not bad but rhymes!)

I went to school with two brothers who were of native american descent and they were Bow and Arrow. They also have a sister named Unique.

My son has a classmate named Guiness. Like the beer. When he's a little older, I may preemptively offer to be his AA sponsor 20 years from now....
    **Proud mama to Owen McCabe and Eloise Mairead aka "Lola Mae" **

Imagineimadiamond. That's right. One Word.
    Drink it in. Breathe it out. Her mother was a family friend, the little girl goes by Madge.
    My Cupcake: Daisha
    Family Pets: Azula and Batgirl

Sherlock, Doctor Who, Jane Austen, Merlin, Luther, (I was born in the wrong country...)

Ladies: Alice, Daisha, Lila/Lilia, Danielle, Zella, Freya, Romana, Victoria, Madge, Persephone, Elisabeth, River, Sarah-Jane, Amelia-Rose, Maeve, Daphne
    Gents: Dashiell, Daniel, Zane, Matthew, David, Rhys, Oliver, Henry, Theodore, Felix, Bowen, Derek, Apollo, Baker, Zephyr, Rylan, Morgan, Callen, Robert, Rupert