Names Searched Right Now:
Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    I stumbled across a teen on Facebook (friend of a friend) who had named her baby girl Sophomore Marie. I hoped for a long time that "Sophie" had been auto-corrected, but nope.

Another Facebook acquaintance had a baby boy, Askyla James.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Quote Originally Posted by melissa2 View Post
    I get awfully tired of the Ladasha story, which flew around the Internet a couple of years ago and suddenly "everyone" knew someone who knew her personally. I suspect that's about as true as the Lemongelo/Orangelo twins.
    Also Abcde and Female "Feh-molly"
    ~gigi~
    *gina danielle*

Not necessarily bad names, but twins Justin and Dustin, my cousins are sisters, not twins, Sara and Tara.
    And Evian. Like the water.
    ~gigi~
    *gina danielle*

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I bumped into a girl that I went to high school with and she has 6 kids. I know right. Anyway, she like my girls names and then told me her kids names: Qwest, Jennesys, Amandeene, Kassarah, Mykon and the baby is Tanari. I couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl.
    I knew a girl in primary school called Tanari. I thought it was rather pretty but I cannot find much information on it other than it is a surname.
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

For work experience I went to a primary school as I want to be a teacher, and whilst walking round the tables helping the children who were in reception I was trying to learn names as I would be there for 2 weeks and I came to a little girl and she told me she was called Fanny which I thought her being a child she might mean Franny but no I checked her folder and it was Fanny, how is that little girl going to survive the rest of primary and high school being called Fanny ! And if any of you are unsure what I'm talking about in Britain we call Vaginas Fanny's.....