Names Searched Right Now:
Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danimari View Post
    Shithead is a legit Arabic name.... at least I think it's Arabic. When I was in elementary school, my best friend's family was from Lebanon and she had a cousin named Shithead.
    loving the thread, had to step in here. The name is Shahid (pr sha-heed), which means 'mighty.' In no way like shithead.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Okay, I just saw a baby named KryssTal. Why?

When I was working in retail I heard all kinds of crazy names. One mother named her sons Flame, Blaze and Spark and her daughters Rainbow and Fairy. I thought she was joking when she told me kids names.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Names I've seen with my own eyes...

Terriyaqkie (male)
    Daiquiri (male)
    MC Cherry (male)
    Missunique (female)
    Peachdra (female)

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    loving the thread, had to step in here. The name is Shahid (pr sha-heed), which means 'mighty.' In no way like shithead.
    I went to school with a Shahed (pr Sha-head) - maybe the Sha could come out more like a Shi in some accents which could go some way to explaining how the Shithead urban myth came about, possibly more of a misunderstanding of pronunciation.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George