Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

You named your baby THAT?

You know you've heard it! Maybe you've said it! Those all too familiar words, "you named your baby THAT?" What is your story of times like these?
    Proud Mama of Emerson, Evelyn, Hanson, Bella, Gabry, Lincoln, Shephard, Vanessa, Aela and Nolle

I once had a customer with a little girl named Beyonce.

Another time I had a customer with the sweetest little girl. I had never heard her name though. One day another customer was asking what her name was, and I had thought she told him her name was Victoria, and I was thinking "oh thats so unusual nowadays." Then the dad says her name for her.... Imariana.... Have no idea on the spelling, but thats what it sounded like. I was like "wth is that?"
    Top 10:

Girls - Annika, Claire, Ellora, Hannah, Jadis, Luella, Penelope, Samara, Saoirse and Siobhan.

Boys - Atticus, Caspian, Cassander, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Leander, Malachi, Perseus, Silas and Sora.

But it changes often.

There's a guy on the University of Cincinnati's basketball team named Cashmere. I wouldn't like that for a girl, but for a boy?? I just don't get it.
    Girls: Filomena, Silvia, Clara
    Boys: Atticus, Leo, Wyatt

I read a birth announcement for a little girl named Kezziah Josephine, called Kizzy Jo. I'm not a huge fan of Josephine, but I appreciate it as a name. But Kezziah? Not only is it completely made up with no history, it's masquerading as an ancient Hebrew name! I'm sorry, but that's too but for me. And Kizzy is just ridiculous in my opinion

Esmerelda Jellybean