Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Keziah was one of Job's beautiful daughters in Job 42 in the Bible.

A sibset at a school I taught at had Aqua (boy), Snow (girl) & River (boy) - which I wouldn't normally have a problem with but their last name was L0ve.
    ~My Name List~
    Saul, Arthur, Avery, Casper, Edmund, Gideon, Gabriel, Leo, Miles, Magnus, Ronan, Theodore, Tobias, Carlisle, Ignatius, Augustus, Peregrine.

Alice, Fable, Beatrix, Cecilia, Ramona, Arcadia, Avalon, Gretchen, Illyria, Astoria, Reverie, Seraphina, Esme, Yvaine.

Craziest ever...La-a, pronounced La-dash-a. She goes to school with my granddaughter. I have never heard another name that used a punctuation mark like that!

It always amazes me how people will sign up to Nameberry just to tell the La-a and Shithead and Female stories.

I went to school with a girl who named her son Hype. She had a second boy as well, but I've never found out what his name is. It's not as bad as a lot of the others on here, but it still made me shake my head!
    Current Favourites: Sophie, Rose, Elsa, May, Anna, Charlotte, Ada, Georgina, Juliet, Rosalie, Amelina, Flora, Louis, Dominic, Julian, Simon, Alan, Ivan and Alistair.
    Love but Can't/Won't Use: Emmanuelle, Autumn, Emily, Emmeline, April, Rosamund, Thomasin, Ruby, Roscoe, Etienne, Emile, James, Quincy, Quentin.

Synamon Teal Parrot

I blinked several times and said "Well...she's just lovely!" and then I moved on. Quickly.