Names Searched Right Now:
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58
    A friend of mine has a daughter named Quinabella. I love the name Quinn, but..... Ick.

I knew a girl named Pashion (Yes, Passion but spelled wrong) she was 14 when I met her and I still can't imagine her as an adult. She didn't seem bothered by it weirdly enough.
    The worst part was she had a little brother (about 4 years old) named Knowledge, but also spelled some weird way. I don't remember how they spelled it, I just know if wasn't the way you actually spell it.

A girl I know just named her daughter Madysin Rayne. I don't like Madison but I can tolerate the normal spelling. I also recently saw a birth announcement on facebook for an Iley.
    Southern Belles:
    Aurora Daisy

Audra Rose, Bridget Annabelle, Calla Elizabeth, Celia Grace, Daisy Abigail, Georgia Eloise, Harlow Ivy, Lila Adelaide, Lorelei Ivy, Mirabelle Jane, Rosalie Blair

Handsome Gents:
    Lincoln Gatsby

Abel Thackeray, Abram Sawyer, Everett Foster, Ezra Harrison, Grayson Miles, Harrison Rhys, Hayes Alexander, Jonah Everett, Marshall Hugo, Nathaniel Elliot

I went to school with an Oscar Myre and Mercedes Benz (both first names, then last names). Oscar was actually the class clown so he did ok with the name but Mercedes was very shy and I felt badly for her. Oscar has now named his son Oscar Meyer too. I think he was Oscar Meyer IV or something. We also had a Dave Jones who got tired of people asking him, oh like Davey Jones from The Monkees? And we were in school waaay after they were popular.

My dad was a teacher and his first principal was named Harry Butts. What were the parents thinking?? My dad also taught a kid named Dat Cow (Cow was spelled differently but pronounced Cow). The family were immigrants and the name was fine where they were from but didn't work so well here.
    Last edited by elo; December 12th, 2013 at 05:47 PM.
    Mom to... Augustine Mark "Augie", India Marie "Indie", Theodore Odell "Teddy" and Philippa Lee "Pippa"