Names Searched Right Now:
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
    A friend of mine was going through
    Instagram and found one of her classmates named her son A x e l Kush. As in... well.

There was also a girl in school who named her son B r a x s t o n Thor. Saying Thor was a family name. I just don't even know. And why the 'xs'? Who knows.

A lady named Burgundy checked me out at the store one day as well. Why not Scarlet? Just why?

And to top it off, while watching my sister cheer I was reading the posters the girls had made for the dance team.
    Bheyleighe. As in Bailey. And Analy. Do people not even think things through?

My MIL's name is Queenie (spelt K u i n i , the Maori word for "queen") and her first middle name is Elizabeth. Her name is literally Queen Elizabeth. Her mum really loved the Queen of England.
    Last edited by jesabel; October 3rd, 2013 at 03:39 AM.

Saw a birth announcement in my area for a boy named Dallas-Aikman (forgot the middle). Someone's obviously an NFL fan.

Also, at the school I work at, there are a lot of cringe-worthy names. One I've seen recently is...

Elliboy.

Why couldn't you have just named your child something like Eli, Elijah, or Elliot and used that as a nickname? I don't understand.

I feel really bad right now because I keep seeing Final Fantasy (Serrah, Cloud, Vanille) and Kingdom Hearts names (Roxas)
    Crap. I liked Roxas so much.
    I'm a thirteen year old writer with a name obsession.

Viola•Alice•Helena•Artemis•Bianca
    •Lita•Sabrina•Estelle•Lucienne•Petra

Ciel•Eren•Levi•Augustine•Ezra
    •Finnian•Luka•Felix•Xavier•Caspian

Sisters called Barbie and Aqua.
    A girl called Charley (pronounced 'shar-ley').
    Lovelei (pr. Lovely) - at 8 she already hates her name.