Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Well as a teacher Ive had a few standouts, or heard of them from teacher friends. I personally had a (white) girl named Sugar Brown. That was her fn and ln. On school documents that put ln first, you can see she was Brown Sugar. My fav was a girl named Shadynasty, pronounced Shah-dynasty! I still crack up when I think of that name. Did not personally have her. The worst was a girl whose mom had apparently aimed to name her daughter Virginia but spelled it Vagina. They kind of said it that way, Va-jinna, hence the spelling. That poor girl was in my friend's class in the south. Tragic!

Quote Originally Posted by saraallison View Post
    Well as a teacher Ive had a few standouts, or heard of them from teacher friends. I personally had a (white) girl named Sugar Brown. That was her fn and ln. On school documents that put ln first, you can see she was Brown Sugar. My fav was a girl named Shadynasty, pronounced Shah-dynasty! I still crack up when I think of that name. Did not personally have her. The worst was a girl whose mom had apparently aimed to name her daughter Virginia but spelled it Vagina. They kind of said it that way, Va-jinna, hence the spelling. That poor girl was in my friend's class in the south. Tragic!
    Shadynasty! Omg! Poor kid!!!
    I used to know a Quaashanee. Quay ah shah nee

I had an experience recently when the cutest little boy walked into the store where I work. I finally asked his father what his name was, and he said, "Phoenix." I had to stop from scrunching my nose. Normally, it would be okay, but it just did NOT fit on this boy. I guess that's the problem with naming children before you see what their personalities really are.

I went to school with a kid named Angel Valentine. A BOY. Poor guy.
    - Meghan

My name list

Quote Originally Posted by boyandgirl View Post
    I know of a baby boy named Hero. It can only be rivaled in horribleness by a baby I met once named Psych.
    Haha, I actually like the name Hero. But I'll probably just use it for a future dog or something. XD
    Top 10:

Girls - Annika, Claire, Ellora, Hannah, Jadis, Luella, Penelope, Samara, Saoirse and Siobhan.

Boys - Atticus, Caspian, Cassander, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Leander, Malachi, Perseus, Silas and Sora.

But it changes often.