Names Searched Right Now:
Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    A friend named his son Bear. I think it's a little bit awesome, a little bit too much. (Especially because he wasn't given a middle to go by instead.)

A cousin named her daughter Katelyn....and I admit, I thought, you named her WHAT? Such a waste, because Katelyn is so boring in my opinion.

A baby girl named Swayze. (Must've really liked Patrick Swayze!)
    A little boy named Salt. Older brother and sister had 'different' names, as well.
    Fave girl combos: Anneliese Margueritte
    Fave boy combos: Benjamin Douglas nn Benji/Ben, Jackson Alexander, Josiah Joseph nn JoJo, Malachi Ry-something

Girls: Beza, Thea, Ada, Jovie, Asha, Lucy, Zia, Elise, Gianna nn Gigi, Camille, Quinn,
    Boys: Tobin nn Toby, Soren, William nn Will, Nicholas, Camden, Jameson, Elijah nn Eli, Caleb, Jacob, Thomas nn Tommy, Samuel nn Sam/Sammy, Brady, Jeremiah, Andrew, August, Jonas, Mojave

I bumped into a girl that I went to high school with and she has 6 kids. I know right. Anyway, she like my girls names and then told me her kids names: Qwest, Jennesys, Amandeene, Kassarah, Mykon and the baby is Tanari. I couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl.
    Sloane Thora Eunice, November 1, 2010, Greer Hattie Aurelia, February 29, 2012 and Rhys Colin Albert, May 9, 2013.

Sister to Imogen, Poppy and Jasper

I write things on my iPhone. I don't mean to miss words or press two letters at once.

I was a teacher at a daycare for a few years and heard some very unusual names while I was there. The most memorable, though, would have to be two sisters with the given names of Princess and Mahogany.
    { Éva Natalia } three years + { Dimitri David } one year + Designing a { name } for our next darling...

{P r e t t i e s} Saskia / Anouk / Sabine / Lilia / Azélie / Gia / Cosette / Indie / Sparrow / Chiara / Winter / Sapphira / Anja / Lilou / Vienne

{S t u d s} Luca \ Anders \ Koa \ Elan \ Amadeo \ Oliver \ River \ Maksim \ Aeneas \ Wolfgang \ Sebastien \ Damian \ Johannes \ Caruso

Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    When I worked in retail we had a customer who came in just about every day named Blue Green. First name Blue Last name Green. When I first heard his name I thought it was a joke, but it sadly isn't. He graciously passed it on to his son, Blue Green Jr.
    I also went to school with a girl named Mariah whose middle names were Autumn Candy Rain. She hated them and only used Autumn, but not before everyone in our class found out.
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."