Names Searched Right Now:
Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    The latest two: Brayden and Brayleigh. Sigh.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Quote Originally Posted by lexiem View Post
    I don't know if this is awesome, if I want to laugh or if I want to cry. But way to commit to an idea and a theme.
    I wonder what they'd name a daughter?
    That's how I first reacted. His parents call him King but if I were him I would prefer Max. As to a daughter I have no idea. Queen, Queenie, Princess? And what do you name a second son, Prince?
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

I know a girl called crystal white, which I only realised the connection when I saw diamon white on American idol.
    Current favourites
    Gals. Lyra, Amelia, Penelope,Alice, Estee, Lola, Bailey, Sofia,Sadie.
    Guys. Gabriel, Max, Zachary, Harley, Milo, Olly, Julian.

I've had that reaction to my son's name actually. His name is Drake, which isn't a big deal where we live. However, I'm half Swedish and grew up there and Drake is the exact word for "dragon". So yeah, I've gotten quite a few comments from my Swedish friends and family.

Some WHAT moments of my own:
    Emlyn Elias (my niece...yes, NIECE)
    Chuckey (boy)
    Ameldra (girl)
    Alexis Victoria
    mom to the dragon and lion boys, AKA Drake Zephyr and Skandar Leonidas
    due with #3 in November

A friend named his son Bear. I think it's a little bit awesome, a little bit too much. (Especially because he wasn't given a middle to go by instead.)

A cousin named her daughter Katelyn....and I admit, I thought, you named her WHAT? Such a waste, because Katelyn is so boring in my opinion.