Names Searched Right Now:
Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    Anais is waaay too close to spelling and sounding like Anis...

Twins named Bentley (b) and Infinity (g)...as in the cars

A child of a cousin's friend, King Maximus (fn) Reignald (mn).
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Quote Originally Posted by thefuturemrsb View Post
    A child of a cousin's friend, King Maximus (fn) Reignald (mn).
    I don't know if this is awesome, if I want to laugh or if I want to cry. But way to commit to an idea and a theme.
    I wonder what they'd name a daughter?
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

It isn't a "why would you EVER name your child that" story, but once at the dinner table at a family gathering I had been blabbering on about how Anna is one of my absolute favourite names and how it's a certain name for a future daughter of mine, jump to about seven months later when a (relatively close) family member gives birth to a baby girl who she then names Anna. I know it's a popular name and I realize I'm not owning the name or anything, but I legitimately looked at her in disbelief when they announced the name. Later on at another gathering we were seated together and we talked about her daughter and I said to her "you do realize that I'm still gonna use Anna if I ever get a daughter" and she just laughed at me because she thought I was kidding ... but I'm not
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien