Names Searched Right Now:
Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    I have a friend if France who named her daughter Keziah - I really like it. But, I do not like the nn Kizzy! And Kizzy Jo is even worse!

Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    Right now, that's my reaction whenever I meet a person named Hannah or Emily, or any other super-common name. Why, with the amazing amount of names available, would you name a child THAT? I have three Hannahs, two Annas, and two Emilys in one class. Poor dears!
    Although I do have respect for classics, I agree with you 100%. People worry so much about their kids being teased. I guess this post is the reason why. I've had three kids at the playground tell my son Pilot that he had a "cool name". Only thing I've ever heard negative on the playground was a parent say to their child after being introduced to Pilot, "That's a weird name." A parent!
    Mommy to Pilot David Patrick (5), Dexter Audio (3) and Happy Cordelia (new!)

If I could have another... Aziza/ Beatrix/ Bluejay/ Fern/ Ingrid/ Marigold/ Norma/ Temple/ Viola
    Anchor/ Cedar/ Cove/ Dudley/ Forth/ Hanes/ Moss/ Thicket/ Ward/ Wolfgang

I know too many...and i have an unique name, but i'm honest i'm like really or how did you come up with that name? I have heard Jae-Breonne Alexus, Halo, Honesty, Natalie Chevelle, Hartley RaeAnne, and a lot more. I was a hostess and server. Some are unusual or some are just plan weird.
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

Ozdust, I know of Nacho to be a nickname for Ignacio, but have never heard it as an actual name...

The worst I've heard in real life: Plezher (boy, pronounced Pleasure), King (a young boy), LaMiracle (girl), Revolution (boy), Sassy (on a grown woman)

My husband's cousin is actually named Sassy! She's in her mid twenties and none of us actually like her. Her name definitely suits her.
    Crushes: Casper & Isobel.