Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

BIG Surprises -- Need advice!

Hi all!! So, don't ask how I did it, but I have managed to keep my pregnancy with twins a complete secret, even from my fiance!!! I'm just now starting to show a little bit, but I would like to get my family together and tell them all in a fun and exciting way. Ideas!?
    *Patiently awaiting the arrival of two twin babies! (Boy and girl)*

I am amazed you could keep this to yourself for so long! I can't imagine!

My only advice is tell your fiance before you tell everyone else.

I wanted to surprise him at the same time!! Why do you think I should tell him first? Do you think it would just be too overwhelming?
    *Patiently awaiting the arrival of two twin babies! (Boy and girl)*

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    Congratulations!!!

I agree with lynae, you should tell your fiance first. He's going to be a big part of their life; only fair that he knows first. Also, it'll be cooler if you can announce it to the family together.

At any rate, I guess you and him better start drawing up a list of names for twins!

I agree with lynae. This pregnancy is both yours and your fiance's and I think sharing the news with the rest of the family is something that should be done as partners.
    I read in another forum that you can take a family photo and instead of getting everyone to say cheese you can say "_______ is pregnant with twins". That way you can capture their reaction.
    Hope this helps!