Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    If you're planning on having another child, break the pattern. It would prevent you from getting stuck with naming your last child "Carbonation" or something, and you'd be able to pick any name you wanted. If not, I think sticking with a C is a good idea- but don't worry about sticking with a Car- name.

I recommend the following with Nelson if you want to stay with the hard C theme:

Connor
    Cameron - I have a Cameron and I love the nickname Cam (Sorry! I didn't see you ixnayed this one!)
    Collin
    Christian/Christopher
    Cash

If you would like to keep the C but change the sound, I reccomend:
    Chase (or this one!)
    Charlie
    Chet

Good luck! If you wanted to change the starting of his name to something else altogether, what would it be? What letter or sounds do you like?
    Last edited by ameliamae; March 6th, 2012 at 11:57 AM.

If you are to keep with a "C", I would go with something other than Car- prefix, just to eliminate confusion/headaches. I like your idea of Owen Charles, perhaps you could name him Charles Owen (to keep with the "C" theme) and he could go by Owen.

I wouldn't feel the pressure to keep with the "C" theme, though...I think it could be broken and still sound good.

Best wishes!
    Pregnant with our first, due 1/5/13!

We've been considering: Jonah Finn or Finn Isaac and Olive Rose (however lately I haven't been too attached to any names, but there's time, I'm not going to stress)

My husband wasn't sure that we would have more than 2 kids, but I always wanted 4. So after we went ahead and got pregnant with #3 I'm still thinking that there might be a #4. But even if we don't have #4 I do agree that we should break the pattern just in case. I never thought picking names would be so challenging for us. What are some other favorites, not starting with a C, that go well with Carly & Carter?

Pregnant with our first, due 1/5/13!

We've been considering: Jonah Finn or Finn Isaac and Olive Rose (however lately I haven't been too attached to any names, but there's time, I'm not going to stress)