• Roxana Jinx Evangeline

3 8.82%
  • Helena (prn Huh-LAY-nuh) Roxana Evangeline

6 17.65%
  • Georgiana (prn Jor-JAY-nuh) Roxana Evangeline

14 41.18%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please pick your favorite

I'm still tinkering around trying to get this baby named. Please vote for your favorite of the four.
    ~*~ Mom to Kellie Alicen Helena, Crimson Alexandria Eleanor, Cassandra Rejeanne Elia, Cyrus Evander Leif, and Starling Roxana Skye ~*~

Evangeline Roxana Skye - I just can never get too into Evangeline, sorry.

Roxana Jinx Evangeline - I LOVE Roxana, and Jinx breaks up the rhythm. Were you the one posting about wanting to use Jinx? I think it's safe in the middle, and cool, and I like how the x's tie together.

Helena Roxana Evangeline - LOVE Helena too, this is a second pick, it just feels like too much name. Also not sure about using Helena twice? Not awful but with a great name like Roxana on the table, might as well go with Roxana.

Georgiana Roxana Evangeline - Georgiana's pretty, don't love it like Roxana or Helena and the name is very long.

Good luck!

Thanks! I am the one who posted about Jinx before. Using Helena twice isn't really a problem because the older child is fine with it and she was adopted out early on and her name was changed by her parents to Kellie Allison. So I named her Kellie Alicen Helena, but it's not her legal name. It does still feel a little odd to me to reuse, but it is a family name that I used to honor my grandmother (as is Roxana) and my current husband had a grandmother named Helen, so I'm still throwing Helen/Helena around in my head.

Georgiana would be for my favorite granduncle George. Evangeline is from a beautiful poem with strong Acadian connections, which would tie well with my daughter Rejeanne and my father's family generally.

I guess Skye and Jinx are the only really frivolous ones up there!
    ~*~ Mom to Kellie Alicen Helena, Crimson Alexandria Eleanor, Cassandra Rejeanne Elia, Cyrus Evander Leif, and Starling Roxana Skye ~*~

I love the rhythms of Evangeline Roxana Skye and Roxana Jinx Evangeline--really cool options! Both Helena Roxana Evangeline and Georgiana Roxana Evangeline are way too long IMO, and I personally dislike the sound of the double -ana endings (esp when followed by the "an" in the third name).

Georgiana Roxana Evangeline is just gorgeous!
    olivia, seventeen, obsessively maternal with a lovely black kitten Shura <3

★ close to my heart / future darlings; ★
    Estella - Oona - Margaret - Imogen - Billie - Eilidh - Jemima - Elizabeth - Delia
    Emmett - Eoghan - Wilf - Alec - Nicholas - William - Hugh - Amadeus - Wes