• Roxana Jinx Evangeline

3 8.82%
  • Helena (prn Huh-LAY-nuh) Roxana Evangeline

6 17.65%
  • Georgiana (prn Jor-JAY-nuh) Roxana Evangeline

14 41.18%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please pick your favorite

I'm still tinkering around trying to get this baby named. Please vote for your favorite of the four.
    ~*~ Mom to Kellie Alicen Helena, Crimson Alexandria Eleanor, Cassandra Rejeanne Elia, Cyrus Evander Leif, and Starling Roxana Skye ~*~

Evangeline Roxana Skye - I just can never get too into Evangeline, sorry.

Roxana Jinx Evangeline - I LOVE Roxana, and Jinx breaks up the rhythm. Were you the one posting about wanting to use Jinx? I think it's safe in the middle, and cool, and I like how the x's tie together.

Helena Roxana Evangeline - LOVE Helena too, this is a second pick, it just feels like too much name. Also not sure about using Helena twice? Not awful but with a great name like Roxana on the table, might as well go with Roxana.

Georgiana Roxana Evangeline - Georgiana's pretty, don't love it like Roxana or Helena and the name is very long.

Good luck!

Thanks! I am the one who posted about Jinx before. Using Helena twice isn't really a problem because the older child is fine with it and she was adopted out early on and her name was changed by her parents to Kellie Allison. So I named her Kellie Alicen Helena, but it's not her legal name. It does still feel a little odd to me to reuse, but it is a family name that I used to honor my grandmother (as is Roxana) and my current husband had a grandmother named Helen, so I'm still throwing Helen/Helena around in my head.

Georgiana would be for my favorite granduncle George. Evangeline is from a beautiful poem with strong Acadian connections, which would tie well with my daughter Rejeanne and my father's family generally.

I guess Skye and Jinx are the only really frivolous ones up there!
    ~*~ Mom to Kellie Alicen Helena, Crimson Alexandria Eleanor, Cassandra Rejeanne Elia, Cyrus Evander Leif, and Starling Roxana Skye ~*~

I love the rhythms of Evangeline Roxana Skye and Roxana Jinx Evangeline--really cool options! Both Helena Roxana Evangeline and Georgiana Roxana Evangeline are way too long IMO, and I personally dislike the sound of the double -ana endings (esp when followed by the "an" in the third name).

Georgiana Roxana Evangeline is just gorgeous!
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)