Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Vivienne by far! I like Vivienne Harper :-)

Vivienne Harper is my first pick, second is Vivienne Winter.

I wouldn't worry about Vivienne being too mature for a little girl; she will be a little girl for 10ish years, but you are choosing the name that she will have for her whole life and she will be an adult for many times over how long she will be a child. You can always use nicknames/diminutives while she is little if you feel it is too adult (although I think it is a sweet name for a child anyway) and then she has a beautiful elegant name for when she matures.
    Fave names: Astrid, Anise, Annika, Cleo, Gabrielle, Holly, Marnie, Mardi, Miranda, Miriam, Poppy, Sydney

I'm from Australia, so when I'm referring to popularity I'm using Aussie lists.

I agree with lrmum, you're naming a woman! she will only be a girl for a (relatively) short while in comparison to her adult life. That being said, I still love Quinn Juniper. Vivienne Winter is also a really great choice, imo.

You can always wait until she's here, and see which suits her best!

good luck, hope you find your solution

Wow, everyone seems to love Vivienne! I think I will go against the grain on this one.... I love the uniqueness you gave in your sons' names. I would love to see a little Juniper Hadleigh to add to the set.

Oh wow Vivienne Winter is very cool! Still loving Quinn Juniper too. Vivienne Hadley and Vivienne Harper are another two gorgeous combos!

Maybe get down to a top combo for Vivienne and a top combo for Quinn, and then see how you feel when you meet her? I prefer Quinn overall, but prefer Vivienne with your boys names. Vivienne is a little more grown up but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that as she will be a grown up eventually, and for most of her life. Anyway that's where nicknames come in handy! Vivi would be adorable on a little girl until she's old enough to really own Vivienne!

I'm not sure about suggestions of other first names but I'll try! You seem to like "n" ending names so I'll start with those:

Jessamine/Jessamyn
    Wren
    Adeline
    Ameline
    Emmeline
    Ariane
    Brienne
    Clementine
    Seren
    Imogen
    Meline
    Rosaline
    Selene
    Taline
    Vienne
    Yvaine
    Isaline
    Sabine
    Erin
    Yasmine
    Autumn
    Lillian
    Saffron
    Tamsin
    Fern
    Rowan/Rowen
    Catrin
    Gwen
    Devon
    Maren/Marin
    Anwen
    Taryn
    Celyn
    Raven
    Haven
    Avalon
    Alison
    Tirion
    Taran
    Roxanne
    Marianne
    Simone
    Corinne
    Raine
    Angeline
    Adrienne
    Lucienne
    Aline
    June
    Rhian
    Julienne

You also seem to like unisex or surname names with a feminine tilt, or strong girl names, so how about:

Juniper (as a first?)
    Hadley (as a first?)
    Baye
    Blair
    Lake
    Holland
    Hollis
    Honour
    Marlo/Marlow
    Monet
    Everly
    Alba
    Indigo
    Sidonie
    Lark
    Cleo
    Ever
    Nola
    Fifer
    Vida
    Clemency
    Braith
    Lennon
    August
    Rooney
    Adley
    Ember
    Ainsley
    Alexi

Hope there's something in there, or that you start feeling more sure about Quinn and/or Vivienne! Best of luck and please let us know what you decide
    28 year old name addict, dreaming of a future:

Claudie, Quentin, Lilac, Otto, Mirabelle, Emrys, Thea, Xavier, Angelica, Harlan, Phoebe, Byron, Tabitha, Lennox