Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I choose Vivienne to go with the boys and Vivienne Harper or Vivienne Winter are very cool.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Definitely LOVE Vivienne! So gorgeous! I will be the first to say I kinda like Vivienne Hadley. Somethin a little different about it. What are your sons middle names? That may also help a little.

So I guess I'm in the minority, because I love Quinn with your boys! Quinn Hadley would be my pick, but Quinn Harper is nice as well.

Aiden, Teaghan, Kingston, and Quinn. Has a ring to it.
    Ladies
    Anneliese Helena Kate ~ Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Frances Emilia ~ Clarity Elizabeth Celine
    Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra Benjamin Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley
    Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Samuel John

Literary GP Combos
    Charlotte Pemberley Jane ~ Philippa Austen Rose

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

I think Vivienne Winter is beautiful, that totally gets my vote. But, I also really like Vivienne Juniper. lol.
    Mother of two wonderful kids, Silas Everett & Blythe Matilda

LOL Can I just give her 2 first names Know one thinks Vivienne sounds to mature for a little girl? I like them both If anyone has other suggestion please let me know anything different. I am hoping when I see her that we will just be able to decide. You are all so sweet and I really appreciate all your help!