Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Good afternoon everyone! My name is Bethany and I'm new to this whole message board thing. I'm 26 years old and currently a graduate student. I'm graduating in May and getting married in June. My future husband and I are planning to start TTC as soon as possible and I thought I would probably need some support and I found this site. I love names and have used Nameberry for a long time to look up meanings for names, pet names, and to help my friends find names for their children. I look forward to meeting everyone! If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!
    Bethany

Welcome to Nameberry, Bethany!

Congradulations!
    Anastasia, Tessa, Marina, Stella
    Connor, Rhett, Corbin, Grayson

Thank to you both! My fiance and I have been discussing names. It's difficult with our (my future) last name which ends in -son because a lot of the boys' names we like end in -son as well. For example, my favorite boy's name has been Mason for a long time. My fiance's middle name is Jackson and it's a family tradition to give the first born boy that middle name. Then you add in the -son last name and I just feel like it doesn't flow. Also, Mason, Jackson, and our last name are all counties in the state where we live (WV). So I'm not sure about that at all. I am nervous to start TTC because my cycle is a little irregular, not by much though. My mother and sister all had problems getting pregnant and had miscarriages. I'm probably working myself up about it more than needed, but it's already stressing me out. I so appreciate the warm welcome!
    Bethany

Mason and Jackson are great names but I agree it might be a bit too much -son.
    Anastasia, Tessa, Marina, Stella
    Connor, Rhett, Corbin, Grayson