Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Made up names

Made up names

Have you heard ( or made yourself ) some names that just sound made up?
    Feel free to share them.

Names i've heard lately:

Delmoria
    Zodaria
    Chicaiti (pron. Shih - Cay - tee) actually heard someone with this name.

I've never met someone with made up name just yet and I'm not fond of those names. I don't understand it. If you want your baby to have special and unique names, there are lots and lots of unique names out there.

I completely agree with fleurdelis!! I am not fond of made up names either. I haven't met of any recently, but I did meet a Braxton/Paxton twinset the other day

When I was like 12 years old I looooved the name Kesleigh, which I'm pretty sure I made up (or if it did already exist, I came to it independently). Fortunately I've gotten past that phase and now I'm not a big fan of made-up names or yooneek spellings.
    Name-obsessed future veterinarian who currently only has babies of the feline variety (Sedona, Loki, Oliver, and Penelope). Enjoys doting upon her much younger cousins: Alexandra Michal, Jordan Liam, Evan Jacob, Rachel Mikayla, Aurora Estelle, and the newest addition Charlotte Ann (4/8/13).

Quote Originally Posted by kemper View Post
    I completely agree with fleurdelis!! I am not fond of made up names either. I haven't met of any recently, but I did meet a Braxton/Paxton twinset the other day
    I met a Paxton! He is in his 40's (at least) I just assumed it was a family surname or something since Ive never heard it before
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves