Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    chloe_belle:

Jackson's nice. One of River's middles is Jack though, and you're absolutely right about the "son" + "son" ... no-go.

Love Rowan. My current faves from my own list are Finn and Sullivan, so thank you for your vote on liking them too.

Definite bonus points for suggesting light and water names!
    Last edited by deebee; March 2nd, 2012 at 04:27 PM.

whit32:

Orrin/Orin has also been on my list. Locke was actually suggested by DH...if you can believe it, considering the others he's suggested. And I like Kade.

Kai means ocean (and we're kayakers, so by stretching it a bit it has some hidden meaning too). And Finn, as I mentioned above to chloe_belle is one that's made it to the top of the list so far. It feels kind of like a guilty pleasure name to me ... just makes me smile.

Thank you for all your suggestions! And yes, bonus points to you as well for all the nature names!
    Last edited by deebee; March 2nd, 2012 at 04:44 PM.

boyandgirl:

Yes well ... the middle names are more my style too!

During yet another 30 second name conversation today with DH it was agreed that Wilder was open to replacement though if something better comes along ... More suggestions Berries!!!...We need more more more suggestions!!!

Thanks for weighing in on your likes of Reese and Sullivan.

Some quick ideas for you:

Wilder Murphy (means sea warrior)
    Wilder Lucius (means light)
    Wilder Murphy Lucius

If you're open to changing it Kai and River are great together or Finn and River!
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/ Liliana Wren/
    Osias Grey/ /August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn*