Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Gibson for a girl?

I'm not usually a fan of girl names with 'son' in them, but the iconic Gibson Girl personified beauty, independence, personal fulfillment (she was depicted attending college in the early 1900's), and American national prestige. What do you think? Can you picture a feminine little Gibson Grace? Siblings are Beckett & Phoebe.

I thought of the Gibson girl when I saw the title but if I met one I would probably assume they were named after the guitar.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

Guitar is so NOT what I'm going for

Sorry, I wouldn't think Gibson = girl, either. Since all my little siblings are into guitars, that was a first thought, and Leroy Jethro Gibbs, haha. I'm pretty sure that's not what you're going for either. I think Gibson would be a cool choice for a boy in your sibset, though! Beckett, Phoebe, and Gibson is a pretty cool sibset.

Good luck!

I don't hate it, I could grow to like it, I think.. I love that she would have a very old-fashioned girly middle name because her name would be unisex and current!