26 26.53%
  • Gemma Rose

45 45.92%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I was also going to recommend Genevieve, so pretty
    ♥ Mom to Noah, joyfully expecting another boy in January '13 ♥
    Currently not able to find any names that my husband and I both love :/

I love Greta Jane...

My current favorite girl's name that starts with G is Gianna... my cousin almost used it recently for her baby girl, and I just adore it.
    Current faves for boys: Kieran Blake ♥ Judah Kyler ♥ Declan Micah ♥ Felix Anthony ♥ Rhys Brennan
    Current faves for girls: Arabella Quinn ♥ Lyra Charlotte ♥ Kara Penelope ♥ Jessamine Claire ♥ Maren Evanna
    I'd love some votes on my name list: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9796308

I voted Gemma but I like Greta too! Ooh I love the suggestion of Genevieve and I like the suggestion of Gisele. Do you like Gabrielle?
    Updated name list: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9788970 --- Refresh if it says private!

I voted for Gwyneth, but really I couldn't decide (because I like all three!) until I saw that Gwyneth is your favorite. I think you should go for it. I don't find it terribly hard to say with your last name and I think it's a very pretty and underused name.

&

~*Megan*~

{Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & Sylvie Marion}

Eulalie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Leila, Annabel, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Maeve
    Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier

&

If Gwyneth is your favorite, name her Gwyneth!! She might change her name when she gets married anyway!
    "I think that is what life is all about, actually. About children and flowers." -Audrey Hepburn