Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Rose was my first thought. Or how about Zinnia - something with a little more zip?
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Elizabeth, Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo

I think Emily and Lucy have a similar feel to Lily. What about a Lily variation such as Lillian? She could be called Lily. I don't know the MN you had chosen but could you switch them around and use Lily in the middle?

If it is only a cousin you see on special occasions I would probably still use it - would she mind? Cousins sharing names is pretty common.

Good luck.

What about Lilac?? That is the name I thought of right off the bat.

If you love it that much, I would use Lily as a middle name! However, alternatives to Lily I like are Violet and Sage. Briana is pretty and similar to one of your names, and I also thought of Blanca, but they're both B names. Hmm, I'll have to come back with some good suggestions later! So sorry you don't get to use your name.

(Also, was your cousin's baby born today 2/29? If so, how cool!)

Oh, that is really difficult! Lily is a great name, but I hope this can be a new journey for you to find a name that is even more special... Fingers crossed!

How about...

Rosa
    Hannah
    Camille (nicknames could be Cami, Milly...)
    Flora
    Susannah
    Evie
    Lola
    Poppy (I know a little Poppy, and she's gorgeous)
    Arden
    Ruby
    Ada
    Emmeline
    Cecily
    Tessa
    Mirabel
    Paige
    Violetta
    Juliet
    Lucia
    Leta
    Last edited by petra.j; February 29th, 2012 at 07:23 PM. Reason: one more name!
    Amaryllis / Scarlet ('Scout') / Liosel ('Lio') / Persephone ('Persie') / Artemisia / Zenobia / Iris / Eyre / Zelda / Lachesis / Djuna / Jupiter / Silvestra / Ursula ('Sula')
    Frederick / Dante / Octavian / Wolfgang / Atticus / Caspian / Rhett / North / Orpheus / Zephyr / Callan / Aquilon / Cassius

Too many names to love!