Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Everyone Loves A Baby Name Game!

1. You meet a wonderful man and get married. You both want a big family and that's what you intend to do. You get pregnant right away, with triplets, all girls. They both grow up to have light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Baby A turns out to be athletic and kind. Baby B is smart and nice. Baby C is funny and outgoing.
    My Names:
    Baby A: Sophia Claire
    Baby B: Grace Alexandra (Gracie)
    Baby C: Rose Alexis (Rosie)

2. The triplets are 4 and you get baby fever. You try to get pregnant for almost two years. Then you try fertility treatments. Surprise! You get pregnant with quintuplets. Four girls and one boy. Baby A is a little adventurous girl. Baby B is tiny but mighty and sweet. Baby C is popular and smart. Baby D is a sweet little cutie, who gets away with murder. Baby E is a skateboarder boy.
    My Names:
    Baby A: Alexandria Jade
    Baby B: Isabella Lynn
    Baby C: Alexis Hope
    Baby D: Leah Nichole
    Baby E: James Kevin

3. The triplets are 7 and the quints are 3. You love having multiples, but you want to adopt this time. So when the kids are with grandma you and your husband adopt from China. You also get pregnant while your there. You adopt twins and are pregnant with a little girl. You now have a baby girl and two baby boys.
    My Names:
    Aaden Riley, Aaron Kyle and Lilly Alessa

4. The triplets are 11, the quints are 7, the twins and your little girl are both 4. You get pregnant again with quadruplets. All girls.
    My Names:
    Roxanne Jade
    Alexandria Mae
    Megan Skyler
    Miranda Gabrielle

Have Fun.

Re: Everyone Loves A Baby Name Game!

Grace Alexandra (I swear this is coincidence--Grace has always been my favorite girl's name and Alexandra is my sister's name!)

Sophia Belle (love the name Sophia as well, sorry!)

Olivia Paige

Madison Danielle
    Ella Rae
    Leni Faith
    Anna Elizabeth (Annie)
    Nathan Thomas

Dylan Michael
    Aidan James
    Mackenzie Leigh

Reese Samantha
    Serena Hope
    Sydney Rose
    Taylor Lynn
    Jordan Noelle

*we have a lot of similar tastes in names!

1. You meet a wonderful man and get married. You both want a big family and that's what you intend to do. You get pregnant right away, with triplets, all girls. They both grow up to have light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Baby A turns out to be athletic and kind. Baby B is smart and nice. Baby C is funny and outgoing.
    My Names:
    Baby A: Beatrix Violet
    Baby B: Ottilie Alice
    Baby C: Josephine Rosamel

2. The triplets are 4 and you get baby fever. You try to get pregnant for almost two years. Then you try fertility treatments. Surprise! You get pregnant with quintuplets. Four girls and one boy. Baby A is a little adventurous girl. Baby B is tiny but mighty and sweet. Baby C is popular and smart. Baby D is a sweet little cutie, who gets away with murder. Baby E is a skateboarder boy.
    My Names:
    Baby A: Jemima Frances
    Baby B: Lucretia Ruby
    Baby C: Maud India
    Baby D: Tallulah Poppy
    Baby E: Bruno Edward

3. The triplets are 7 and the quints are 3. You love having multiples, but you want to adopt this time. So when the kids are with grandma you and your husband adopt from China. You also get pregnant while your there. You adopt twins and are pregnant with a little girl. You now have a baby girl and two baby boys.
    My Names:
    Euphemia Elinor, Arthur Henry & Linus Willem

4. The triplets are 11, the quints are 7, the twins and your little girl are both 4. You get pregnant again with quadruplets. All girls.
    My Names:
    Cleo Portia
    Poppy Ghislaine
    Zelda Lily
    Iris Pandora
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com