Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The first name that came to mind was Oberon. It has the "O" first letter that should appeal to your husband, as well as the -n ending you desire, PLUS it has a strong history to boot!! When I think about a little Oberon, I see a strong and loving young man who still retains his child-like innocence and views life as "glass half full".

Hope that helps, Kim!! xx

I feel your pain, and I sure hope the bndd goes away quickly! In the meantime, do any of these names seem at al interesting? I have put an asterisk next to the ones I like the most for you and that go the best with Vaughn, Rogan and Berkley.

Alden
    Crispin*
    Colton*
    Corbin
    Dawson
    Damon
    Duncan
    Easton
    Gavin*
    Gideon*
    Holden
    Julian
    Kieran*
    Layton
    Logan
    Lorcan
    Martin
    Nicholson*
    Nolan
    Owen*
    Quentin
    Quillan*
    Quinlan
    Soren
    Solomon
    Talon
    Tiernan
    Trenton
    Tyson
    Walden
    Warren

Good luck!

Hi Kim I loved reading your post! Welcome to nameberry and I am sure you will get lots of support from all the berries and hopefully find a name that leaves you breathless.

My first suggestion that I am sure you will discard as being too common, too blase and just not what you want is Cameron and I like Cameron Smith.

Moving along to other suggestions

Lachlan this name is wildly popular in Australia and relatively unique in the US so this may fit the ticket.

Then there is

Denham (denim!)

Carlton

Fitzgibbon nn Fitz

Ashton
    Kingston
    Jameson
    Burton
    Tennyson
    Hudson
    Austin

Orlando!
    and then we veer away from guidelines
    Everett
    Cooper
    Alister
    Alexander (a relative of mine was Alexander Smith love it!)
    Tulloch
    Perry
    Carson
    Dennison
    Denzil
    Lewin
    Elliott
    Lucas
    Psalm 23

Oh, you are all so sweet!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I was so giddy to check in here tonight I almost couldn't stand it. And, you all really bring a lot to the table!!

I wanted to share two names that I LOVE and adore (yes the whole enchilada yet, its a forbidden love that is to never be): Nolan and Sullivan. Family and very close friends got to these 1st, RATS!

Names I want to explore more and ruminate on (hoping that love will strike even if its not at first blush)
    Augusten (I love the nn Gus, or Auggie but not sure about the full name - my hubby likes Auggie but otherwise thinks I have lost my mind) He did inform me last night how IN LOVE he is with Oscar and this would be a hard sell. I said to bring it I really want to find something I love and that I feel is worthy of such warfare
    Caelan
    Cohen
    Daxton
    Corwin (maybe such a maybe)
    Griffin (I'm really liking tonight Grif or Fin as NN)
    Hudson (I really like and lobbied for all of our boys but, a sticky issue could arise with friends...potentially however, its not completely off the table either)
    Elliott (all my hubby thinks about is ET I really like the name though)
    Lachlan (I just heard for 1st x and LOVED it but, it was a beautiful little girl)
    Truman

Owen
    Amon
    Declan
    Carlin
    Peregrine

Let us know what you pick!