Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Gisele, Giselle or Gisella?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gisele Eve

11 17.46%
  • Giselle Eve

41 65.08%
  • Gisella Eve

11 17.46%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I know the model uses the spelling Gisele, but despite that Giselle looks more familiar because of Michelle, Danielle, Gabrielle, etc, and, the one person I've known with this name (a little girl) spells it that way!

Gisella reminds me too much of Gisela - I knew an older German lady with that name, and it was a hard G like in gun, Gee-zuh-luh not Jee-zuh-luh, not the lightest name...

I prefer Giselle Fleur with sisters Saskia and Milla. Giselle Eve runs together for me and sounds like, "Giselle Leave".

I met a toddler named Giselle (not sure of spelling) the other day, her mother didnt endear me to the name since she kept screaming it IMO I think it would be best with a two or three syllable mn because it tends to run into Eve and Sky but not so much with Fleur
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

I voted for Giselle!

I would vote for Giselle, as that is the spelling I prefer, but I really don't care for Giselle Eve. There isn't a goo flow for me and I am not a fan of the last letter of the fn being the same as the first letter of the mn. It makes it sort of sun together for me. I considered choosing Gisella Eve instead for that reason, but I still think the flow is off. They are both beautiful names, they just don't seem to work together for me.

Giselle Skye... is slightly better.
    Giselle Fleur... is my favorite of the three. But really it would depend on the ln as well, how it all flowed together.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Frances Emilia ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra Benjamin Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Samuel John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P