Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Matthias is the obvious choice! I also love Miles.

I love "M" names including Matthew but since I have a Mark already they are off limits for me. Have you considered Mark or Marcus? There aren't very many little Marks anymore. Mine is 6 and we haven't met any. Mark is also very close to Marilyn.

I love Matthew and Murray! I would probably just use Matthew Murray or Murray Matthew, lol. I love the alliteration and I wouldn't want to give either name up! I love the classic Matthew with the more classic Sally Rose... I think Murray has a more modern feeling that doesn't flow as well with Sally. I really love Max/Maxwell, too bad that didn't work out!

What about:
    Micah
    Morgan
    Marcus
    Miller
    Mercer
    Magnus
    Mackenzie (largely gone to the girls, I'm afraid, but I've only ever met boy Mackenzies and I think Mac, Max, or even Ken are such cool nicknames for this!)
    Marius
    Marley
    Merritt
    McKinley (love the nns Mac/Max or even Lee/Leo!)
    Milo/Milos/Miles
    Moses/Moshe (while I think Moses would work better with Sally, I've always had a soft spot for the very-Hebrew Moshe! I think it's adorable)

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory

I like Murray better than Matthew by a long run! (:
    Some of my favorite M names are, Milo, Mattias, Murphy, Marshall, Maverick (:

I would consider Marcel over Murray, it's french but easily prn in English, it's not too stylish in France right now but since Marion Cotillard just used it for her baby maybe it will become hip in the US?
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

I tend to agree that while Matthew is a sensible solid name, there's nothing very exciting about it. As others have suggested, my first thought was Matthias. I'm not taken with Murray but would probably prefer it over Matthew.

Other M names that spring to mind are Marcus, Mitchell, Milton and Murphy. Good luck with it!