Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kirby

Kirby would make a really good first name.
    Psalm 23

I know a 20-year-old girl named Kirby, and though I thought it was a strange name at first (I too could only imagine the video game), it's grown on me.

I am so surprised that everyone thinks it is a name for a girl. I was quite sure that it was a nice preppie name for a boy. I like it a lot.

No video game connection for me (too old), Kirby vacuum doesn't bother me a bit.

Honestly I think it is a great name! If it goes to the girls I will be a bit sad though.

rollo
    Psalm 23

I didn't even think of the game when I read this post, even though my younger sister was completely obsessed with playing it on her game boy when we were younger!

I also know a girl with the name Kirby, and she is a bubbly, happy, friendly and sassy person, so this name has a great feel to me (hence why it's on my list!).

All I think of is the cute pink character from the game I played as a kid.
    Favourites at the moment ♥

Leah, Scarlett, Sophie, Claire, Vivian, Madeleine, Evangeline, Selena, Gillian, Nina, Mila, Heidi, Isla, Hazel, Annabelle, Lydia, Celia, Violet, Genevieve
    Elias, Eli, Dominic, Thatcher, Graham, Noel, Nolan, Chase, Mattias, Dean, Cole, Blake, Daniel, Ash, Rhys, Julian, Callum, Kieran, Aidan, Ronan