Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Elizabeth Vera...hmm....

You see, with a name as long as Elizabeth, I think it would flow best if the middle name was one syllable, or more than two. That's just me, though. It could also be that I think that Elizabeth Vera just sounds a little incomplete, but will sound fine when said with your last name.

But since there are almost no V names with one syllable, here are some suggestions:

Elizabeth Violet
    Elizabeth Viera
    Elizabeth Valentine (vall-in-teen)
    Elizabeth Vivienne
    Elizabeth Victoria
    Current Favorites:
    Girls: Juliet Elizabeth, Jacqueline Eden, Katherine Noelle, Charlotte Marie, Eliza Catherine, Eve Augusta,
    Isla Rose, Maeve Elizabeth

Boys: Matthew Thomas, Maxwell David, Nicholas Paul, Benjamin Luke, Jonah Robert, William Peter,
    Joseph Alexander, Andrew James

Names I'm not sure about:
    Esme Faith, Nora Genevieve, Claire Madeleine, Blyth Margaret, Margaux Claire, Jack William, Troy Christopher

All the best,
    juma1234

Elizabeth Vera would be gorgeous! I could totally see getting the nn Liv from that. Lisbeth Vera could be a more direct way to Liv.

Lavinia is a name that I think should be used more and I think you could use Liv as a nn for it.

Glad Elizabeth is appealing to you! That's great it has a family connection and I agree with you, it's more timeless than Olivia (though I think Olivia, while "trending", isn't exactly "trendy"). I'm glad you like Elizabeth Vera, to me it sounds very complete and 4-2 syllables isn't too much to me, but you have other suggestions in case it's not your thing. I think Elizabeth Liv could be fine actually. There is also Elizavetta / Elisavetta for a somewhat more direct connection to the V, although that doesn't seem very well matched with Owen and Emmeline.

Good luck!

Do you think that Elizabeth and Emmeline are a little too, say "matchy"?
    Current Favorites:
    Girls: Juliet Elizabeth, Jacqueline Eden, Katherine Noelle, Charlotte Marie, Eliza Catherine, Eve Augusta,
    Isla Rose, Maeve Elizabeth

Boys: Matthew Thomas, Maxwell David, Nicholas Paul, Benjamin Luke, Jonah Robert, William Peter,
    Joseph Alexander, Andrew James

Names I'm not sure about:
    Esme Faith, Nora Genevieve, Claire Madeleine, Blyth Margaret, Margaux Claire, Jack William, Troy Christopher

All the best,
    juma1234