Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Too Rhyme-y ????

I'll be 28 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and I just can't decide on a middle name for our girl choice. I thought we had settled on Veda Violet, but I'm just not sure. I'd really like to know what you all think of Veda Matilda. I've liked the name Matilda since my mom bought me the book (by Roald Dahl) when I was in about 8. It was the first 'big' book I ever read, and I've probably read it dozens of times since (yes, I still own that very copy). Hubby likes Veda Matilda too, but I'm not sure about about the -da ending being on both names.

Honest opinions on Veda Matilda please!!! Does is work, or not at all??

I think it works fine. I kinda dig the Veda Violet alliteration, but Veda Matilda works
    ~*~ Mom to Kellie Alicen Helena, Crimson Alexandria Eleanor, Cassandra Rejeanne Elia, Cyrus Evander Leif, and Starling Roxana Skye ~*~

Veda Matilda definitely works. I don't think it rhymes. Maybe if you were considering Veda Jada...

The double "da" ending doesn't bother me too much, but I'm not really liking the name Veda. However, I do love the name Matilda!

Thanks everyone! More opinions are welcome!