Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

Current Favorites:
    Girls: Juliet Elizabeth, Jacqueline Eden, Katherine Noelle, Charlotte Marie, Eliza Catherine, Eve Augusta,
    Isla Rose, Maeve Elizabeth

Boys: Matthew Thomas, Maxwell David, Nicholas Paul, Benjamin Luke, Jonah Robert, William Peter,
    Joseph Alexander, Andrew James

Names I'm not sure about:
    Esme Faith, Nora Genevieve, Claire Madeleine, Blyth Margaret, Margaux Claire, Jack William, Troy Christopher

All the best,
    juma1234

I like the suggestion of Eden. Especially if keeping the first's 4 letters each is important to you.

I have twin boys, Graham and Everett. If they'd been girls I wanted to name them Erica and Bianca until I remembered they were mother and daughter on All My Children!

If I have triplet girls I'd name them what I named my 3 girls: Sylvia, Nina and Erica. If I had triplet boys I would just tack on my 3rd choice for my boys, which was Lionel.
    Mom to 5 hilarious kids:
    Twins Graham Henry and Everett Sebastian, Sylvia Pearl, Nina Lucille and Erica Felicity

Rose, Lucy, and Bella was the first combination that came to my mind.

I would use Cora, Edith, and Phoebe.