Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MN for Astrid?

@lori johnson - Astrid Pearl is on my shortlist as well =)

@kerrie - love Carys, especially since DS's middle name is also Welsh (no reason for it as we aren't Welsh, but it could be a subtle connection between the siblings), but I wonder if the combo is too out-there for a family that is full of Mikes, Bobs and Johns? =) It may be a bit "S" heavy as well, I'm not sure.

@viva - Mila is one I haven't considered, I like that one best of the ones you suggested. I also like Astrid Lucia but I think I prefer Astrid Lucille.

Keep 'em coming, everyone! This is a great start so far.

Maya, Miranda or Imogen?

Oh & I LOVE Astrid. I always thought that Didi would be a cute nn to go with it too.
    Fave names: Astrid, Anise, Annika, Cleo, Gabrielle, Holly, Marnie, Mardi, Miranda, Miriam, Poppy, Sydney

I'm from Australia, so when I'm referring to popularity I'm using Aussie lists.

@irmum - intrigued by Maya. Miranda is a bit too "Sex and the City" for me. I have a crush on Imogen but my mouth just won't pronounce it smoothly, lol, so that's out. (I have the same problem with Aurora... why oh why must such pretty names be so hard to say??) ;-)

Are you pronouncing Astrid with the d or without, as the Norwegians do?

Astrid Martha
    Astrid Linnea
    Astrid Louisa
    Astrid Cecile
    Astrid Sophia

also Miriam or Simone
    Fave names: Astrid, Anise, Annika, Cleo, Gabrielle, Holly, Marnie, Mardi, Miranda, Miriam, Poppy, Sydney

I'm from Australia, so when I'm referring to popularity I'm using Aussie lists.