Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Boys Names Blah - could you fall in love with any of these?

So I have a lot of girl names I love but am struggling to get excited about any of our boy name picks so far. We're not due for AGES so we have plenty of time but I wouldn't mind hearing people's initial thoughts on these options.
    We prefer quite traditional international names first then want to have an edgy quirky name thrown in the middle spot that isn't chavvy. The only mms that fit this criteria I've found and liked are Zane and Axel and maybe Camden. All the others are a bit blah/average/unexciting. But the big problem is the first names - I am just not in love with them and family names are no inspiration either (John, William, Edward, Peter, Noel) although my brother is Guy - is that a good mn?

Xavier Leo (Xav)
    William Zane (Will)
    Vincent Noel (Vin)
    George Alistair (Geo)
    Leo Camden
    Sebastian Zach (Bas)
    Cameron Axel (Cam)
    Edward Zane (Ned)
    Lucas Evan
    Tristan Zane (Tris)

Any suggestions fellow berries? FYI our last name is Hendricks-Kumar and I am Scottish/British and my husband is half Chinese, half Indian, born in Toronto and raised in Atlanta. And we also have a Dutch connection as we met in Amsterdam and lived there for six years. So names that work across the world are essential... HELP!
    Mama to the awesome Milo Edward.